WARRANTY POLICY ON PRINTED GOODS -
When purchased from an authorized distributor: Warranty of the print permanency, with proper use and care, for 180 days from purchase. Proof of purchase required.
Authorized Distributor List: Drageyn Designs
Please note that shipping only includes the time the item is packed and in the mail and does not include order creation and processing time.
WITHIN THE USA:
We ship via USPS Priority most of the time, but may use USPS first class, UPS, or FedEx at our discretion according to package size and type within the USA. Items are produced and ready to ship in 2-3 days and once your package has been shipped please allow approximately 3-4 business days for your items to arrive to you (for US orders only) However, please understand, we cannot guarantee any specific arrival dates due to post office delays that are beyond our control once the items leave our hands. This can be more of an issue around major holidays. Because production times take longer around major holidays, it is highly recommended that you place your order as far in advance of the holiday or occasion as possible to ensure you will receive your item with time to spare.
** Please be absolutely sure that the address you provide for your order is correct. Any order delivered to an incorrect address or returned due to an incorrect address provided by the buyer during checkout is the responsibility of the buyer. Orders returned for any reason other than our error, can be reshipped if the buyer pays the additional shipping fees to do so, or can be refunded according to our refund policies below. **
Large orders may be shipped to require a signature confirmation.
If you happen to miss a package that requires signature confirmation you can reschedule the delivery easily online: https://redelivery.usps.com/redelivery/ or call the USPS to setup a re-delivery as well.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICIES:
We do our best to provide top quality service and items, and we truly want our customers to be happy with what they receive. We understand that mistakes can happen, and we will always help address those according to the following guidelines:
-- If the mistake is due to our own error:
Within 3 days of delivery of the unused item to you, contact us first to get *acceptance and/or instructions* for your return and provide proof (example: photos of mistakes, or instructions to return the original condition unused item to us) we will gladly replace or refund, at our discretion, any item that is damaged or incorrect due to our own mishandling or human mistake. :)
-- If there is an issue during shipping:
We will follow the actual policy of the carrier service used to ship the order and to file for claims, generally along these guidelines:
If the item was damaged due to the shipping carrier mishandling the item, certain steps and time frames may be necessary to file an insurance claim, we will require your cooperation to file any claims prior to processing any refunds or replacements. For shipping damage, please contact us immediately upon receipt of your item to begin the process. Claims must be made within 30 days of shipment, but the sooner the better. Our items are shipped with tracking and insurance in most cases. DO NOT mail the item back to us as it will void all insurance on the initial shipment, and we will have no control over refunds or replacements at that point. DO NOT throw the shipping packaging or contents away until the claims process is completed - as the carrier can require proof of damage to the package and item prior to addressing or processing insurance claims (example: photos of damage, or bringing the items into the post office, etc), and we will have no control over refunds or replacements at that point. We will file claims for damages, but you may be required to confirm or sign an affidavit validating claims to damage as well. Once you provide us proof of damage due to shipment, and claims are filed, we will work with you to replace or refund your order as quickly as possible.
If an item is lost during shipment, although we share the frustration please understand we have no control over this and have to follow the carriers procedures, which may require patience and cooperation from all parties. Our items are shipped with tracking and insurance when and where possible. The package delivery service may require that a certain time frame pass before claims can be made for lost / undelivered items. Domestic mail is considered lost after a period of 15+ days has passed, international mail 30+ days. However all claims must be made within 60 days of shipment, however the sooner the better. We cannot offer refunds or replacements until a claim can be filed.
If the item says delivered, this is considered fulfilled, and if you did not receive it you will need to: Contact your post office as they can usually ask your carrier about the item, you may need to check out more locations around your residence where it may have been placed, perhaps a family member has it, wait a few days as sometimes they get incorrectly scanned, accidentally delivered to a neighbor or other incorrect address, and then get rerouted through the system. Or the delivery service may require you file a report for theft with the police and mail theft complaint through the USPS if you believe the item was stolen.
-- If a mistake is due to customer error or just wishing to return due to no error:
On customized / personalized products, we do not offer a return or refund on purchases due to any customer error or issue (such as, but not limited to, - spelling mistakes on names, color choices, size choices, changing of mind, etc.). However please contact us as we may be able to provide a discount on reordering with corrected information.
For non customized and non personalized products we will accept returns if contacted within 3 business days of delivery for unused new items. You must contact us for a RMA - return merchandise acceptance - prior to sending the item back. Items returned without an RMA will be forfeit and no refund will be issued. Item/s must be sent back new and unused and securely packaged to arrive to us undamaged within a maximum of 14 calendar days of receiving the RMA from us. Shipping costs to return the items to us will be the responsibility of the buyer, and we highly recommend to include tracking and insurance to assure the items arrive as expected or to cover shipping damages if necessary. For all accepted returns, not due to our own error, original shipping charges will not be included in the refund - and in the case of a free shipping deal the shipping charges for the order will be deducted from the refund amount. There will also be a 20% restocking fee deducted from the refund.
It is important to note for all orders:
With so many variants on names and special order details we have no way of knowing if there is a spelling mistake or any other error in something you have submitted --- so please take extra time to double check all information. We will create your item based on the exact details you have submitted. Once the item is in creation we cannot make any changes, refunds or returns.
---> However, if you should find an error in your submitted information, please contact us *as soon as possible*, we *may* be able to offer more solutions if the creation process has not started yet. Depending on the item and our current production schedule items could begin creation immediately, so we cannot make any guarantees!
If the item has already been created and/or shipped - we will still try to work with you on a remake at a discounted rate *when possible*. However, please note that depending on the item in question, this may or may not be possible -- and, cannot be in any way guaranteed.
** Please be sure to double check any customization or personalization such as spellings, color choices, and sizing prior to submitting details to us.**
Information We Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide us with certain necessary information, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order or personalization, for example), and any other personal information you include or that is provided to us when you or a service you have authorized contacts us or provides information directly to us on your behalf.
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which for some services you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- as necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as, providing and improving our services. We use your information to provide the services you requested, and in our own legitimate interest to improve our services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies, product fulfillment or manufacturing companies (such as a printing or manufacturing). We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
Sales Tracking Policies From Sales Channels:
Sales that come from outside channels such as Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google, eBay or similar services or advertising venues may have tags and information which are used to allow us to track conversion, advertising details, and sales statistics, as well as information necessary to fulfill orders received through these third party sales channels.
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting, payment processing, and business services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we am required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, Drageyn Designs, is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at DrageynDesigns@Gmail.com